It’s time for Fall Family Camp and the fun of practicing your outdoor skills; fire building, camp tools, pioneering…and Webelos Castaway requirements. Come enjoy the fun, friendship, food and campfire program while sharing Troop 115 with visiting Webelos and their family!
- Date: November 5th – 6th, Webelos activities Saturday 8am to 9pm
- Location: Beal’s Point, Sites 47 and 48 (first 16 people to respond may camp)
- Cost: $5 each if camping, $10 for food (Webelos and family no charge)
- Gear: Camp gear required, Troop will provide cooking/eating supplies
- Misc: Permission slips req’d if spending the night, Webelos must attend with an Akela
Please respond to the evite here if attending: http://evite.me/CddrNgpxCE